If you want your baby to grow and be healthy, you nurture, comfort, feed, clothe, and make sure he has everything he needs. Your business is like a baby. It starts out helpless. Without you, it cannot grow, thrive, or succeed. Unlike a baby, your business never becomes an independent entity that does things for itself. You always have to be involved in its growth and success.
In today’s modern and digital world, it’s virtually impossible for a business owner to do it all. Even if you have the knowledge, education, expertise, and ability to do it all, you do not have the time. Your efforts should go to the day-to-day operations of your business. Some aspects of growing your business, like public relations and marketing, should be outsourced.
O’Malley Hansen Communications is a public relations business dedicated to helping your business grow through consumer marketing, building a strong corporate reputation, social media planning and management, influencer outreach, and employee engagement.
Public relations (PR) is an underused resource that has vast benefits for building your brand and boosting your success. How does O’Malley Hansen Communications take care of your PR?
- Consumer Content Marketing – You need a back story for your business. It takes a team of PR experts to create, place, and distribute your story to the public. PR can be your first impression or you last, but it needs to be part of your marketing plan.
- Strong Corporate Brand – A strong brand lends itself to a strong corporate reputation. Your brand/corporation is the face of your business as a whole. It needs to be strong and healthy to thrive, just like a baby.
- Social Media Management – Social networks provide several avenues of engagement that should be explored for your marketing and PR strategies. Social media and traditional media aren’t usually compatible, but somehow OHC helps them work together to capitalize on unique and effective ways to connect to your audience online.
- Influencer Outreach – Who are influencers? Influencers are bloggers, experts, celebrities, or even your next door neighbor and their kids. OHC locates and identifies the best influencers across many channels in order to gain influencers to boost your exposure.
- Employee Engagement – Your corporation is better when its employees are engaged and happy. Employee engagement programs reach out to your employees for more efficient and fluid communications and management.
While your advertising and marketing strategies are important to your success, PR should be your front line to the public. PR provides a path to your audience so they can get to know you, your story, and what you do and how you do it. Many factors go into this process that you, the business owner don’t have time to do on your own. Just like busy families sometimes need help with taking care of their babies, you sometimes need help taking care of your business. A boutique style PR firm like OHC can help you boost your image and your marketing.