Once you decide to build and setup a website, you will need a hosting service in order to go live with it. Website hosting is the first direct line to the Internet your business or personal website has for exposure. Founded in 2003, Bluehost is one such type of service. The company is based in Orem, Utah.
Hosting is only one of the services Bluehost provides. What can you expect from Bluehost?
Free Domain – You can choose your free domain name, with hosting, and set it up online.
Hosting – State-of-the-art web site hosting is what you can expect from Bluehost. There are various types of hosting types, including these:
- Shared hosting: You get your own private piece of the web while sharing the space with others. Don’t worry about speed or space, because you get what you need on a personal or small business level at affordable prices. Choose one from three shared hosting plans.
- WordPress hosting: Many businesses are using the WordPress platform to host their websites. Bluehost offers four plans to help integrate your WordPress site with quality hosting.
- Woo Commerce plus WordPress hosting: This packaged hosting provides you with easy setup, dedicated support, and a way to handle secure payments. This setup makes it easier to sell your wares online.
- VPS hosting: VPS, virtual private server hosting offers the flexibility to increase your server resources as you need it. Choose from four packages that will suit your hosting needs.
- Dedicated hosting: Dedicated hosting gives you a server all your own. Three packages allow you to choose what suits your business best and provide you with all the control and security you need.
Free Site Builders – With your website hosting plan, you get to setup your website using Bluehost’s site builders. Whether you’re a novice or an old pro at setting up websites, you can find a site builder solution.
1-Click WordPress Installation – Setting up your WordPress site is as simple as clicking your mouse with Bluehost. Most people get started building their WordPress website in minutes.
24/7 Support – You are never alone when you use Bluehost website hosting services. You always have access to a great support team ready to help you solve any problems or answer any questions you might have. Bluehost’s expert team of 750 plus is dedicated to providing you with help day or night.
Google Integration – If you want to integrate your Google account, including your email into your hosting, you can. The costs are low, but the benefits of this service are high. You can use it to chat face-to-face with Hangouts, email from your current Gmail account, use Google calendar to sync your team, and use Drive to save documents in the cloud.
Besides all these features and services, Bluehost offers a money-back guarantee with no gimmicks or catches. You will also benefit from $150 in offers to help grow your business. Bluehost offers a variety of packages to suit your budget and your website hosting needs.