If you’re swept up in the world of social media, then you’ll know how advantageous it can be to have your business in this world too. Social Media is an excellent platform for promoting and advancing your business. The scope of potential clients that you can reach through sites like Facebook and Instagram is virtually unlimited. If you’re not taking advantage of social media and it’s marketing abilities for your business, you’re missing out.
But how do you do this the right way?
Big companies like Hollister and Forever 21 have an easier time promoting their stuff because they can afford to hire entire teams of people to take care of all the promoting and engaging online. However, this isn’t the case for small businesses. If you have a small business without the budget to hire people into marketing positions, you could quickly fall behind miss out on the golden opportunity to use social media as a marketing platform.
That’s where social media marketing tools come in. Marketing tools are third party systems online that automate and manage all your social media promoting for you so that you can focus on bigger picture aspects of the business.
Let’s take a look at one of these tools.
What is FollowingLike?
FollowingLike is software you download onto your desktop. It automates all of your social media engagement such as liking, unliking, following, unfollowing, commenting and sharing. It can successfully grow and develop your business through pages on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
FollowingLike comes at three different price points. These price points are primarily based on how many accounts you want to be managed. Often, small or big businesses take advantage of having their information on multiple social media platforms, so investing in a social media marketing tool that’s going to offer you its service across the board is ideal.
- Single Account: offers you their services for one account only. This comes with a one-time purchase of $49.
- Five Accounts: manages five accounts for you on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. This will set you back a one-off cost of $79.
- Unlimited Accounts: FollowingLike will manage an unlimited number of accounts for you for a one-off fee of $299.
Let’s take a look at FollowingLike’s main features:
- Managing multiple accounts: FollowingLike is best known for managing multiple accounts across all three social media platforms.
- Scheduling of Tasks: its automated system allows you to automatically schedule activity with FollowingLike, such as liking and commenting.
- Managing Proxy: FollowingLike will manage your proxy for you and keep you under the radar of being banned. Platforms like Instagram have pretty strict policies when it comes to using a third party for the activity like this, so it’s important to have this feature.
- Activity Manager: FollowingLike will manage all your activity on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. While this interaction requires almost no human operation, the activity will appear to be natural and manual.
Let’s take a look at FollowingLike’s additional features:
- Proxy Binding: this additional feature gives you a boost for your proxy that you’re most likely going to need. It allows you to bind one specific proxy to an account, which means that in the event of any IP issues, your account will be safe and you won’t be at risk of losing it.
- Content Scraping: this tool gives you the ability to scrape information from all of your accounts across all three social media sites, which in turn can be used to grow your pages automatically.
- Content Spinning: FollowingLike also has a feature that means you can spin data on your pages and post them into multiple different social media accounts. This helps when automating the activity on various pages.
Like all automated social media marketing tools, FollowingLike has its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s take a look at what these are:
- This is an excellent tool if you’re looking to automate all your online activity, across various social media platforms.
- It doesn’t utilize API connections, which means that you can guarantee your accounts are almost entirely safe.
- FollowingLike mimics human activity that can be carefully simulated to look natural, unlike some of its competitors.
- You aren’t able to test the software before you buy – there’s no free trial.
- Other social media platforms like Twitter and Google + aren’t available through the FollowingLike software yet.
FollowingLike is a great social media marketing tool that allows you to promote and grow your business through the use of automated growth across multiple social media accounts.
When you use FollowingLike with Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, you can take the stress out of having to manage various accounts on a daily basis and leave the automation to a trusted, downloadable software that will get the job successfully done for you.